This blog contains things I am praying for. Please join me in daily prayer and feel free to share your prayer requests as well.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

10/17/06 Prayer list

Today I am praying for:

1) A new friend that does not know the Lord. I introduced her to Proverbs 31 today through a conversation and I'm praying that she finds the Lord as her personal Lord and Savior.

2) My niece Michelle has started a new job and I pray that she finds success and more in this new position.

3) My son Michael is making decisions about school. I pray that God will guide him in his decision

4) I'm praising God that my nephew Wayne is happy with a recent career change that he made. I'm praying that God will grow him in wisdom through this new position. He and his wife would love to have a child together. I'm praying for God's will in that.

5) I'm praising God that my cousin Misty has a precious new baby. This baby is a miracle since Misty was in a life-changing accident a while back.

6) I'm praying for Brenda, my moms cousin Mable's daughter. She is having problems with her bones and I pray wisdom for the doctors and peace for Brenda and her whole family.

7) I'm praying that God will continue to guide and direct Rick in his career. My hearts desire is that he can find a job that he will enjoy that will allow him to be off on Sundays again so we can worship together. My prayer is that the new opportunity that he finds will be continue to supply our financial needs.

8) I'm praying that in my search for a new Church God will lead me exactly where He wants me. I pray that I will set my 'ideal church' aside and find the church that God wants me to plug into.

No comments: