This blog contains things I am praying for. Please join me in daily prayer and feel free to share your prayer requests as well.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

April Prayer

Has it really been that long since I posted my what I am praying for?

Please add your prayer requests through the comments link so I and others can pray for you, OK?

Today I am praying for:
1) Nephew who is in the military
2) Nephew and his wife who are expecting a baby
3) Nephew in Arizona who is preparing for life after college graduation
4) Niece who is in a job training program in Florida
5) Niece who is having marital problems
6) Husband to get Sundays off and to enjoy his job again without us having a negative financial impact.
7) All of the people I know who are in job searches.
8) Our continued search for a new church home
9) Son to get more hours at work or a full-time position
10) Unsaved friends...lots of them
11) Continued healing for my neighbor

No comments: